1. That the agreement of December the tenth be abrogated.
2. That the money paid by National Catholic War Council under
the agreement be refunded, if desired.
3. That the Bishop's wish in regard to money paid for lease
of building be made clear. Is it to be put back in the
work, if so, how?
4. That Brownson House Settlement Ass'n submit monthly an
itemized budget and that expenses be paid on the budget
5. That the Brownson House Settlement Ass'n employ and dis-
miss workers employed at Brownson House.
6. That the Brownson House Settlement Ass'n define House polic-
ies and be held responsible for its workers.
7. That it is understood that there be co operation and that
it be mutual.
8. That Brownson House Settlement Ass'n be respected in its
9. That voluntary donations to the work be retained by Brown-
son House Settlement Ass'n to be used in the work.
10. That time be given to consider improvements and additions
to the building and that such work be done preferably in
11. That the Clothing Bureau be maintained as at present and
its receipts retained by Brownson House.
12. That reports be made as required by National Catholic War
Council. That statements of receipts from voluntary donat-
ions, clothing bureau etc., be made to National Catholic